Get the latest updates on NC State's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and access resources to stay informed. Learn more here.
Forms, Policies, and Procedures
- Classroom Observation Report (web form)
- Course Request Form
- Course Request - Admininistrators
- Data Collection Form for Classroom Observation
- Information Technology - Work Request Submission - A second option is direct email to IT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Honor Course Plan of Work (download form)
- Soc 492/493 (download form)
- Soc/Ant 498 Independent Study Form (download form)
- Soc 591 or 791 Special Topics Course (download form)
- Travel Authorization Request (faculty/staff)
- Additional departmental and faculty forms: please contact staff for online or hard copy locations.
Standards for Appointment to Lecturer and Appointment/Promotion to Senior Lecturer
Differentiated Teaching Load Policy
Mileage Reimbursement Policy
- Meals Per Diem Policy
- NCSU Equipment Tracking Home Use Authorization
- Monthly Payroll Schedules
- Travel Guidelines
- Email problems: NC State OIT (Office of Information Technology) Help Desk phone 515-HELP (4357) or email email@example.com.
- Information Technology website (remote access, equipment and software problems, FAQs, policies, tutorials, etc.).
- NCSU OIT Help Desk website (email questions, password problems, NCSU web space and server storage space, etc.).
- Faculty and Staff individual webpage instructions (download file).
- Policies and Procedures for dept. conference and meeting rooms. The 1911-129 and Atrium Reservation Calendar link is located in our lower left column.
- Procedure for Electing and Appointing Departmental Committees
- Voting Procedures as of 06/2013
- Faculty Awards and Awards Procedures (April 7, 2016)
- Travel Center Users Guide (A "How To" for Authorizations and Reimbursements)